ACP Diabetes Monthly Masthead
To reach ACP Diabetes Monthly staff members, write to us at email@example.com.
Editorial Publishing Staff
Jennifer Kearney-Strouse, Executive Editor, has a bachelor's degree in English from Pennsylvania State University and a master's degree in journalism from Temple University. Jennifer is a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists and the American Copy Editors Society (ACES) and is board certified as an editor in the life sciences (ELS).
Stacey Butterfield, Senior Associate Editor, has an undergraduate degree in political science from Amherst College and a master's of liberal arts in communications, policy, and health from the University of Pennsylvania. Stacey previously wrote for The Nation magazine, the Summit (Co.) Independent, and the Williamsport (Pa.) Sun-Gazette and is the former editor of the Copper Cable, published in Frisco, Co. She has won awards for her reporting from Association Media and Publishing and the American Society of Healthcare Publication Editors.
Ryan B. DuBosar, Managing Editor, has 26 years of reporting and editing experience, with 15 years specifically covering medical topics. He is a graduate of Miami University of Ohio.
Physician Editorial Advisor
David V. O'Dell, MD, MACP, Physician Editorial Advisor, is the LeeRoy Meyer Professor of Medicine at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha. He completed medical school and residency at the University of Nebraska. He is board certified in internal medicine.
- Charles J. Hamori, MD, FACP, Chair, Southern California Permanente Medical Group, La Mesa, Calif.
- Lisa S. Inouye, MD, FACP, Vice-chair, University of Washington, Boise, Idaho
- Colette E. Bean, American Physiological Society, Rockland, Md.
- Roger Bedimo, MD, MS, FACP, VA North Texas Health Care System and UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas
- Otis Brawley, MD, MACP, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore
- Ruth Carlos, MD, MS, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Mich.
- Marshall Fleurant, MD, Emory University, Atlanta
- Holly Grossetta Nardini, MLS, AHIP, Yale University, New Haven, Conn.
- Shoshana Herzig, MD, MPH, FACP, Harvard Medical School, Boston
- Marilyn Katz, MD, FACP, UConn Health, Farmington, Conn.
- Luci K. Leykum, MD, MBA, MS, FACP, Elizabeth Dole Center of Excellence for Veteran and Caregiver Research, Austin, Texas
- Gillian Naro, MD, MEd, ACP Resident/Fellow Member, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia
- Avital O'Glasser, MD, FACP, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Ore.
- Ravi Parikh, MD, MPP, FACP, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- Jinoos Yazdany MD, MPH, Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital, University of California San Francisco
- Eileen D. Barrett, MD, MPH, MACP, Chair, ACP Board of Regents, Institute for Healthcare Improvement, Albuquerque, N.M.
- Omar T. Atiq, MD, FACP, ACP President, Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, Ark.
Additional Publishing Staff:
- Chief Publishing Officer and Senior Vice President, Publishing: Diane Scott-Lichter
- Vice President, Publishing: Todd Ware
- Director, Sales and Circulation; Senior Associate Publisher: Aileen McHugh
- Director, Production and Electronic Publishing: Christina (Chris) Rudyj
- Director, Advertising Sales: Kevin A. Bolum
- Advertising Production and Billing Manager: John Carney
- Senior Advertising Production Coordinator: Theresa Englehart
- Advertising Production Coordinator: Daniel Soto
- Advertising Accounts Specialist: Kimberly Williams
- Classified Sales & Operations Supervisor: Vera Bensch
- Classified Sales Representative: Lauren Cohen
- Circulation Operations Manager: Thomas Lorge
- Business and Circulation Administrator: Christopher Kinard