ACP Diabetes Monthly Masthead
To reach ACP Diabetes Monthly staff members, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editorial Publishing Staff
Jennifer Kearney-Strouse, Executive Editor, has a bachelor's degree in English from Pennsylvania State University and a master's degree in journalism from Temple University. Jennifer is a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists and the American Copy Editors Society (ACES) and is board certified as an editor in the life sciences (ELS).
Stacey Butterfield, Senior Associate Editor, has an undergraduate degree in political science from Amherst College and a master's of liberal arts in communications, policy, and health from the University of Pennsylvania. Stacey previously wrote for The Nation magazine, the Summit (Co.) Independent, and the Williamsport (Pa.) Sun-Gazette and is the former editor of the Copper Cable, published in Frisco, Co. She has won awards for her reporting from Association Media and Publishing and the American Society of Healthcare Publication Editors.
Ryan B. DuBosar, Managing Editor, has 26 years of reporting and editing experience, with 15 years specifically covering medical topics. He is a graduate of Miami University of Ohio.
Mollie Frost, Senior Writer, is an award-winning reporter who has focused on health and science since graduating in 2012 from the University of Pittsburgh. Prior to this role, she was health reporter for The York Dispatch, her hometown newspaper.
Physician Editorial Advisor
David V. O'Dell, MD, MACP, Physician Editorial Advisor, is the LeeRoy Meyer Professor of Medicine at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha. He completed medical school and residency at the University of Nebraska. He is board certified in internal medicine.
- Eileen M. Moser, MD, MACP, Chair, Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, Pa.
- Lisa S. Inouye, MD, FACP, Vice-chair, University of Washington, Boise
- David Atkins, MD, MPH, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Washington, D.C.
- Collette E. Bean, American Physiological Society, Rockland, Md.
- Otis W. Brawley, MD, MACP, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore
- Roberto Cerrud-Rodriguez, MD, ACP Resident/Fellow Member, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, N.Y.
- P.J. Devereaux, MD, PhD, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario
- Caroline L. Goldzweig, MD, MSHS, FACP, Cedars Sinai Medical Care Foundation, Beverly Hills, Calif.
- Shoshana J. Herzig, MD, MPH, Harvard Medical School, Boston
- Marilyn A. Katz, MD, FACP, UConn Health, Farmington, Conn.
- Holly Grossetta Nardini, MLS, Yale University, New Haven, Conn.
- Avital Y. O'Glasser, MD, FACP, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Ore.
- Ravi B. Parikh, MD, MPP, FACP, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- Michael P. Pignone, MD, MPH, MACP, University of Texas, Austin
- Fatima Cody Stanford, MD, MPH, MPA, FACP, Harvard Medical School, Boston
- Sue S. Bornstein, MD, FACP, Chair, ACP Board of Regents, Texas Medical Home Initiative, Dallas
- Ryan D. Mire, MD, FACP, ACP President, University of Tennessee, Nashville
Additional Publishing Staff:
- Chief Publishing Officer and Senior Vice President, Publishing: Diane Scott-Lichter
- Senior Associate Publisher, Director of Sales and Circulation: Aileen McHugh
- Director, Production and Electronic Publishing: Todd Ware
- Director, Advertising Sales: Kevin A. Bolum
- Advertising Production and Billing: John Carney, Theresa Englehart
- Recruitment Sales: Vera Bensch, Jennifer Sampson
- Circulation Operations Manager: Thomas Lorge
- Circulation Administrator: Christopher Kinard